- Low Shrinkage and High Precision : ELEGOO photopolymer resin is specially designed for reducing volume shrinkage during the Photocuring process ,which ensures the high precision of the print model with smooth finish.
- Fast Curing and Great Stability : ELEGOO 405nm Rapid Resin was designed to significantly reduce printing time with its excellent fluidity. Meanwhile its great stability and proper hardness guarantee a worry-free printing experience and successful printing.
- Bright and Stunning Colors : With high quality pigments and photo-initiators inside ELEGOO UV-Curing resin, the models printed with resin have a very pure and stunning color effect just like an artwork.
- Wide Applications : Given the outstanding performances, ELEGOO standard resin is suitable for most DLP/LCD 3D printers. Works best with the LCD 3D Printers.
- Safe and Secure Packaging : Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag and exquisite designed package box make sure the resin stays in place where they belong.
- ELEGOO ABS-like photopolymer resin is a type of polymer that changes its physical properties when introduced to light, and it’s VOC free. In the case of 3D printing, this is a typical liquid plastic resin that hardens when exposed to a light source, such as a laser, a lamp, a projector or light-emitting diodes (LEDs) and most of these light sources irradiate ultraviolet (UV) light, which works perfectly with our photocuring resin. It’s a perfect companion for LCD 3D printers, and the print quality is excellent in terms of the details and performances.
Previous productBack to products
ELEGOO ABS-Like Resin
₹4,499.00 Incl. of all taxes
SKU: N/A Categories: ABS Like, Consumables, ELEGOO, Resins
|Dimensions||15 × 8 × 20 cm|
Blue, Grey, Mint Green, Skin, Smoky Black, Translucent, White
- Viscosity: 150-250MPa·s
- Absorption band: 385nm-410nm(wavelength)
- Desity: 1.05-1.25g/cm3
- Flexural Modulus: 1.882-2.385Mpa
- Bending Strength: 40-70mpa
- Thermal Deformation Temperature: 80℃
- Volume Shrinkage: 3.72-4.24%
- Linear Shrinkage: 1.05-1.35%
- Tensile Strength: 30-52mpa
- Tensile Modulus: 1.779-2.385mpa
- Shore Hardness: 75D
- Glass Transition Temperature: 100℃
- Notch Impact Strength: 41-48j/m