- Changeable & Stunning Colours ELEGOO Thermochromic Resin will automatically change colour when being heated, changing from gray to purple. With high quality pigments and photo-initiators inside the resin, the models printed with ELEGOO Thermochromic Resin have a very pure and stunning color effect, just like an artwork.
- High Precision & Low Shrinkage ELEGOO Thermochromic Resin is specially developed with low volume shrinkage and high printing accuracy during the photo curing, ensuring the printed model with smooth surface, fine details, and dimensional stability. Besides, ELEGOO Thermochromic Resin has a very light odour and no pungent smell.
- Low Viscosity & Good Fluidity Thermochromic Resin With good fluidity in this 3d printer resin, the resin can quickly reflow to the area between model and release film, which improves the printing success rate and reduces resin adhesion to the FEP film. Meanwhile, it is easier to clean the resin vat and prolongs the life of the release film due to its low viscosity.
- Fast Curing & Great Stability ELEGOO Thermochromic Resin is designed with excellent fluidity to enhance the printing speed and efficiency as much as possible. Meanwhile, its great stability and proper hardness guarantee excellent resin 3D printing performance and a worry-free printing experience.
- Wide Applications ELEGOO Thermochromic Resin Applicable for most DLP/LCD 3D printers with 405nm wavelengths for precision model printing, complex prototyping, miniatures, daily design, etc., better effect with ELEGOO LCD 3D printers.
ELEGOO Thermochromic Photopolymer Resin
₹5,000.00 Incl. of all taxes
- Color: Grey to Purple
- Density: 1.1 g/cm3
- Viscosity: 10 – 50 cPs
- Shrinkage: < 0.2 %
- Hardness: 58 – 62
- Tensile Strength: > 14 MPa
- Elongation at Break: > 6 %
- Pot Life: 1 – 2 hours
- Curing Time: 2 – 3 hours
- Solubility: Immersed in alcohols and aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Stability: Stable under normal conditions
- Flash Point: > 200 °C
- Hazardous Substances: None