Protomont Technologies Warranty Policy
All Protomont Technologies products are designed and manufactured to deliver high-quality performance. In case you encounter any difficulties while using your product, we recommend reading the instruction manual or visiting our website’s support section.
This warranty is offered by Protomont Technologies and is extended only to consumers who originally purchased the product. It is not extended to any subsequent owner(s) or other transferees of the product. Any unauthorized seller(s) of the product cannot offer this warranty.
All products purchased via Protomont Technologies official website are warranted under different terms. The warranty applies ONLY to Protomont Technologies branded products, including hardware components, software, and required firmware supplied by Protomont Technologies.
This DOES NOT include consumables, such as the Resin, LCD, and FEP / PFA (PFA (nFEP)) film. All LCDs for purchased 3D Printers are covered under a 1-month warranty.
If any defects caused by faulty materials and/or the manufacturing process are discovered within the warranty period, Protomont Technologies will provide warranty parts for agreed item(s).
All products purchased via Protomont Technologies authorized resellers are warranted under terms regulated by the resellers. If any defects due to faulty materials and/or production are found within the warranty period, Protomont Technologies will offer technical assistance for resellers in troubleshooting the issue(s). Resellers, however, will be responsible for the final decision and providing a warranty.
For any situations not covered by the warranty (list below), you will be required to pay a fee for any official Protomont Technologies maintenance services. The Protomont Technologies warranty does not apply to:
- Products without solid proof of purchase.
- Consumable parts, such as the resin, LCD, and FEP / PFA (PFA (nFEP)) film, unless damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- Damaged caused by human factors – including but not limited to – misuse, mis-installation, abuse, abnormal voltage, water, fire, transport accident, and/or other external causes.
- Damage caused by unauthorized alteration, modifications, disassembly of parts or components not in accordance with official instructions.
- Damage caused by non-authorized service providers.
- Damage caused by operations that did not follow instructional recommendations.
- Product purchased from an unauthorized seller(s), illegitimate platform(s), and/or secondhand sales.
Products Damaged on Arrival
If the parcel’s exterior is suspected of being damaged upon arrival, please provide a video recording of (a) the parcel exterior, (b) the unboxing process, and sufficient information for Protomont Technologies to assist in handling DOA cases.
If the shipping container or cushioning material is damaged, it should be kept until the shipment contents have been checked for completeness and the instruments have been checked mechanically.
If any mechanical damage defects, instrument, or component failures are found, please reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is mechanical damage, defects, or a shipping container is damaged, please reach out on email@example.com.
Warranty Period of Main Components
The warranty period begins from the date the order arrives and expires at the end of the warranty period.
*If your device is not listed in the chart below, please contact Protomont Technologies support team for further information.