JamgHe High Wax Plus Jewelry Direct Castable 3D Printing Resin Green 500g
3D printing resins – JamgHe High Wax Jewellery Castable Resin is designed specifically for creating highly accurate and intricate jewellery pieces using 3D printing.
Jwellery Resin-With its unique formulation, JamgHe High Wax Jewellery Castable Resin produces models that are easy to work with and that produce excellent results when casting into metal. The resin features a high wax content, making it ideal for the lost-wax casting process.
Jamghe Castable high Wax resin’s high level of accuracy and precision makes it the perfect choice for creating detailed and intricate designs with ease. Additionally, its low ash content makes it an ideal choice for investment casting, reducing the amount of finishing work needed after casting.
JamgHe High Wax Plus Jewelry Direct Castable 3D Printing Resin Green To be used with LCD, SLA , DLP 3D Printers.
JamgHe High Wax Plus Jewelry Direct Castable 3D Printing Resin Green is compatible with most brands 3D printer like Elegoo , Phrozen , Creality, Galaxy E-make, Peopoly , Anycubic , Flashforge and many more which support 385-405nm resin printing
Jamghe Castable high Wax resin’s used for various applications in dentistry, including for making dental prosthetics like crowns, bridges, and dentures. They come in different formulations, each designed for specific purposes, such as casting, modeling, or 3D printing.
- Please seal the product and store it in a dry, well-ventilated room with no corrosive gas, keep away from heat source, keep away from moisture and avoid sun exposure.
- Shelf life 2 years. (The product is best stored at 25~30℃)
- This product is disposable and cannot be reused.
- This product should not be in contact with eyes, skin or clothing, and should not be tasted or eaten. Use only in good ventilation, please pay attention to air circulation, and take protective measures. Clean thoroughly after operation.
- This product is liquid and has a slight odor. Please wear a mask when using it to avoid inhalation of aerosol and infection.
- This product should be stored in an airtight container, sealed immediately after use, and placed in a dry and well-ventilated place without exposure to sunlight.
- In case of accidental inhalation of this product, leave the scene in time, quickly transfer to a place with fresh air, in case of adverse reactions, go to the hospital for treatment in time.
- If swallowed this product accidentally, do not induce vomiting, keep a state of rest, timely sent to the hospital treatment.
- In case of contact with skin, wash skin thoroughly with soapy water or seek medical advice.
- In case of contact with eyes, open eyelids immediately, rinse with soapy water for about 20 minutes and seek medical advice immediately.
- Waste water/waste shall be disposed of in accordance with local environmental regulations.