- 【GLOW PLA FILAMENT Contains 30% luminous powders that glow in the dark after absorbing light energy. Exposure to the strong sunlight or UV light for only 1 minutes will get an amazing glow effect, but too long exposure time may damage the glow filament. Glow green PLA filament has the best luminous effect.
- 【DIMENSIONAL ACCURACY】1.75mm diameter,1kg PLA spool, recommended extrusion/nozzle temperature: 190°C – 230°C,dimensional accuracy + / – 0.03mm. Advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system provide a smooth printing experimental is perfect for PLA filaments.
- 【PREMIUM QUALITY 1.75MM PLA FILAMENT】Uniform winding of 3D printer filament free of getting tangle.Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination guarantee the PLA filament is tidy and easy to feed. To avoid being tangled, insert filament end into spool holes after every use.Strong layer adhesion leads to the first perfect printed layer.
- 【PACKAGING 】Vacuum packaging with desiccant to keep it dry and keep out dust and foreign objects away, prevent nozzle jams.
- 【GIFT FOR KIDS】 Your child can paint it with any colors. It will stimulate children’s imagination, creativity and practical ability.
Previous productBack to products
FiLAMONT Glow in the Dark-PLA Premium Filament
₹2,999.00 Incl. of all taxes
SKU: N/A Categories: Consumables, Filaments, Glowing in the Dark PLA
|Dimensions||20 × 5 × 20 cm|
Glowy Blue, Glowy Green, Glowy Red
|Nozzle Temperature||200° 〜 220°|
|Density ( g/cm³)||1.25|
|Melt Flow Index (g/10min)||5(190°C/2.16kg)|
|Elongation at Break (%)||8|
|Flexural Modulus (MPa)||3600|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||65|