- 【Safe and No irriation】ELEGOO Plant-based resin is made mainly from soybean yet still delivers amazing prints, which is BPA-free, has an ultra-low odor, and barely any pungent fumes, offering you a great and refreshing resin 3D printing experience.
- 【Great Toughness and High Precision】 ELEGOO Plant-based 3d printer resin has low brittleness and strong tenacity in model performance. With shrinkage as low as 3.72%, it could provide great modeling details and high accuracy for your 3D printed models.
- 【Wide Compatibility and Application】ELEGOO Plant-based photopolymer resin reacts to UV lights at 405nm wavelength and works well with most resin 3d printers or LCD MSLA 3D printers. It could be used for 3D printing from board game miniatures to industrial components.
- 【Leak-proof and Secure Packaging】 All ELEGOO 3d printer resin are stored in a plastic bottle fully wrapped with a PE bag inside the anti-collision bubble bag, which ensures no resin will run out even if the bottle is cracked.
- 【Storage and Precaution】 Keep your resin away from direct sunlight, dust, and out of children’s reach. Although it’s much safer compared with other 3D printer resin, we suggest you wear a mask and gloves each time when dealing with resin and if you get skin contact please wash with lots of soap water ASAP.
Previous productBack to products
ELEGOO PLANT-BASED RAPID UV-CURING RESIN
₹4,999.00 Incl. of all taxes
SKU: PlantBased Categories: Consumables, ELEGOO, Plant Based, Resins
|Dimensions||15 × 8 × 20 cm|
Printing Setting: (For Mars)
- Bottom Exposure: 20-60s
- Normal Exposure: 1.5-15s
- Hardness: 80-84D;
- Viscosity (25°C): 200-400 mPa·s
- Liquid Density: 1.05-1.25 g/cm³
- Solid Density: 1.05-1.25 g/cm³ F
- lexure Strength: 19.86±10% Mpa
- Extension Strength: 27.46±10% Mpa
- Absorption band: 355nm-410nmPrecautions:
- Shake well before use
- Recommeded temperature 20°C - 25°C
- Always wear gloves and mask to avoid direct skin contact
- Keep away from children, dust and direct sunlight
- Wash with plenty of water immediately if you get direct skin contact with resin